Come learn calligraphy with me! Below are the course descriptions of classes currently being offered. If you’re interested in booking a private class, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this two-hour workshop, we will begin by learning how to prepare the nib and ink for writing. Then we will practice the basics strokes of script calligraphy, and you will gain confidence as we move into letters and then words. Finally, we will begin working on a small project to take home!. As we practice in the tasting room of Rhine Hall, we’ll sip on a delicious cocktail!
*Please note, this same class is taught by both myself and Sam of Samantha Meyer Studio. The course description on dabble.co will differentiate which one of us is teaching on your preferred date! Never fear, you will receive the same care and experience with either of us!
What You Can Expect
- 1 Pointed nib + penholder to take home
- 1 Bottle of black ink to take home
- Specially designed practice sheets to learn basic strokes, letters and words
- Supplies needed to create a small project to take home
- 1 Seasonal Rhine Hall Cocktail